- Each display includes one 8′ table with a 4’x8′ display behind it. There is no guarantee your grade level will have tables together so please ensure each display is sized for these dimensions.
- We encourage you to do as much as possible prior to Vail Pride Day.
- You can start decorating your board at the Fairgrounds as early as Thursday, February 13 after the Volunteer Luncheon.
- The deadline for having your board set up is 8am on Saturday, February 15.
- You can break down your board as early as 4pm, right before the Parade begins.
The Staff Awards Ceremony and Luncheon takes place in Thurber Hall at the Pima County Fairgrounds on Friday, February 14, 2020 from 1:45-2:45pm. All Vail School District staff members are invited. Feel free to show up early to set up your classroom board and eat lunch with your colleagues.
The Volunteer Luncheon is held in Old Pueblo Hall at the Pima County Fairgrounds on Thursday, February 13, 2020 from 12-1pm. All volunteers from the Vail School District are invited to attend the Luncheon by the Volunteer Coordinators of each school. There are also District Volunteers and Leaders in the Community invited to attend.
- Non-Profit Organizations that are providing information only to the community about their services
- Signature, Platinum, Gold and Diamond Event Sponsors promoting their For-Profit business and services
- Vail School Clubs and Organizations that want to partner with a local business for fundraising purposes (to qualify, the Vail School must be the one that registers the booth, not the business)
Please go the Community Non-Profit and/or Fundraising Links for more information and to register for a booth.
Our Vail Pride Day Committee is made up of teachers, staff and community members, led by Co-Chairs Heather Stough and Linda Kubiak. If interested in the committee or getting involved, please contact Heather Stough at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have 8,000 to 10,000 people in attendance at Vail Pride Day each year.
Line up near Thurber Hall at 3:30pm on Saturday, February 15. It begins at 4:00pm.
There are numerous events and activities that take place at the Fairgrounds for VPD.
- Vail School District Art Displays
- Vail School District Science Project Board Displays
- Vail School District Classroom Displays by school and grade
- Vail Heritage Display
- Vail Schools, Organizations and Community Booths
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Community Showcase
- Community Fun Run
- Jumping Castles
- Food Booths
- Academic Jeopardy Competition for Vail School students
- Math Bowl Competition for Vail School students
- Vail School District Band, Choir and Orchestra Performances
- Vail Community Special Performances
- Awards Ceremony recognizing Vail students’ academic achievements
- Vail Pride Day Parade
Vail Pride Day was created to celebrate the achievements, community and culture of the Vail School District. This event offers a variety of activities, performances, booths and displays open to our students, families, Vail community and beyond.
Saturday, February 15, 2020 from 9am to 4:30pm at the Pima County Fairgrounds.
There are several options for ways to send in your payment.
- Pay online through the Vail Pride Day website sponsor registration form.
- Send a check made out to Vail School District/Vail Pride Day to PO Box 800, Vail, AZ 85641